You heard right, it’s not just another average wine show; it’s a party. This time you get to taste the ‘Best of the Best’, while rubbing shoulders with the wine makers who create your favourite wines. Enjoy a day of fantastic wine, great food and live music, under the trees surrounding Simon’s Restaurant on the beautiful Groot Constantia Estate. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to see summer off in style.
WineStyle Magazine is a beautiful quarterly wine, food and travel publication with an up to date website hosting the best of the best in South African food, wine and travel! This year WineStyle is hosting a wine show like none other!
It’s not a wine trade show; it’s a celebration of food and wine. It’s for people who appreciate good wine, and who like to have fun. Guests are encouraged to engage, taste, drink, eat and pick up a few wine tips in the process. A menu of tapas, gourmet picnic snacks and charcuterie boards will be available to purchase, along with bottles of wine – and should be enjoyed with friends and family, whilst relaxing and listening to some tunes.
- Venue: Simon’s restaurant – Groot Constantia Cape Town
- Date: this Friday and Saturday, 15 & 16 March (Friday 4-10pm & Saturday 12-10 pm)
- Capacity: 500 people per day
- Tickets: R100.00 per person attending (includes a glass & free tasting)
- Come dressed in Summer whites – and you may win some prizes!
Tickets available at Webtickets but three lucky B-guided readers can win double tickets to the event by either:
- Emailing your contact details to email@example.com with Summer Wine Party as the subject line.
- Tweeting @bguidedSA and including the hashtag #summerwineparty in your tweet.
- Leave a comment on the Summer Wine Party update on the B-guided Facebook page
You have until 8am tomorrow (Friday, 15 March) to enter. Winners will be announced shortly thereafter.