The crÃ¨me de la crÃ¨me are found occupying the exquisite apartments of Waterfront Village, situated on the serenely wondrous vista of V&A Waterfront Marina. The group of pristine architectural buildings that form The Waterfront Village, cater for family stays, corporate stays and all the in between. They offer one, two and three bedroom apartments as well as magnanimously phenomenal penthouse suits.
Providing short-term stays, but optional long-term rentals, as well as the incredible opportunity to own one of these awe-inspiring elite apartments, The Waterfront Village is prime property of the highest class. The rates, even in peak season are reasonable, taking into account that the V&A Waterfront is a stones throw away, the world class service received as well as the many fabulous facilities on site:
- Five luxurious swimming pools situated in different areas of the village. Each with its own exotic design.
- A centrally located gym, the Quarterdeck Gym is fully equipped with state of the art equipment.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, available right throughout the village, adequate for browsing. Internet dongles and bundles are available from reasonable fee.
- Safe and secure underground parking
- Beach Club membership â€“ Sandy B is a private beach club, exclusive to The Waterfront Village.
- Nannies and Babysitters available on request for parents.
- 24hr reception with fabulous staff
- Uber Taxi booking service to the guests with a minimum booking fee of R20
- Top notch security and a 24hr control room, which guests have access to at all times.
- All basic toiletries and necessities taken care of on the first night of your stay, a full range of Hermoza products included.
- Excellent housekeeping
- Laundry Services including washing, ironing, dry cleaning, suede and leather cleaning as well as treatment and cleaning of all delicate fabrics.
If you want to be close to the hub of all things happening, as well as live in Hollywood style comfort with fantastic service and spectacular views, then The Waterfront Village is definitely the place. Have a look at their website http://www.waterfrontvillage.com for more information.