The prestigious Red Carnation Hotel Collection brings you more than an exquisite hotel experience, a heavenly convergence of earth, sea and sky. The Twelve Apostles Hotel has perfected the art of presenting and proving an all round luxurious adventure that will leave you rejuvenated and returning for more.
The decor of the elegant guest rooms swims stylishly between African and classical European with every room technologically up to date. There are 55 superior deluxe guest rooms with 15 luxurious suites to choose from, the only difference between their magnificence is whether they face the vista of the sea or the towering beauty of the mountain.
The Twelve Apostles have three fabulous dining experiences available:
- The Cafe Grill has a relaxed 24hr eaterie, casual and comfortable with beach coloured blue and white decor to make you feel even more at ease.
- The famous Azure Restaurant’s executive chef, Christo Pretorius believes in creating lasting memories and this he definitely achieves, coupled with the breathtaking views of inexplicable sunsets the Azure’s dining experience is something to write home about.
- Live evening entertainment from Monday to Saturday is the name of the essence of The Leopard Bar. With a fully stocked bar and the most exotic cognacs and cocktails to choose from, the leopard bar is a perfect relaxation spot for family and friends.
The Twelve Apostles also features their very own spa, with fantastic facilities such as:
- Exquisite Indoor treatment rooms,
- Warm, cool and floatation hydrotherapy pools
- The tranquility lounge
- Exquisite Health bar buffet and set menu.
- Outdoor mountain gazebo treatment rooms
- Rasul Chamber and Rain Shower – experience the traditional Arabic cleansing ritual.
Situated on Victoria road, Camps Bay, Cape Town, this unparalleled heaven on earth setting, The Twelve Apostles hotel must be explored. With specials and exciting events always in the calendar, make sure to diarise a getaway in yours.